Introduction: In this article, I am going to showÂ you how to Install NuGet package using Visual studio 2012+ version. It also includes Visual studio 2012,2013,2015 versions.
Description:Â To install NuGet, we need to open Package Manager console, then type command Install-package then namespace of the library which you want to install in your application.
Here are some useful links which may help you
- Top 25 SEO Interview Questions and Answers
- C# asp.net competency based interview questions
- Wipro Interview Question for Experience
- ASP.NET Interview Question And Answers
- .NET Framework Interview Questions
- Opps Interview Question And Answers
Now here I am showing you three steps which lead you to complete installation of library
1- OpenÂ Package Manager consoleÂ
There is two way to open Console manager console
1- Tool>Linrary package manager> packageÂ console
2- View >Other windows > Package manager console
2- Install-Package command to Install NuGet package using Visual studio 2012+
As you will see that there is an option PM> in packageÂ manager console.
you can use Install-Package command as given below
3-Result set afterÂ Install NuGet package using Visual studio 2012+
As you will see the result in given image format.
Latest posts by Anand Kumar (see all)
- Top 10 Best Programming Languages you need to Learn in 2018 - September 3, 2017
- 10 Big YouTube Influencer Marketing Mistake To Avoid - August 31, 2017
- Why Content is King in SEO? - August 25, 2017